Our goal is the provide the best quality chiropractic, acupuncture, and massage therapy to the people of Fullerton and the neighboring regions of Orange & Los Angeles County.
Dr. Eun Young Song, D.C.
Dr. Song is the clinic director and doctor of chiropractic. An alumnus of the Southern California University of Health Sciences, he is member of the Certified State of California Chiropractic Board. He performs the following techniques and therapies:
- Diversify technique, active release technique
- Myofascial release technique
- Post-isometric relaxation technique
- Kinesio taping, rehab exercise, and specified extremities adjusting technique
- Spinal decompression disc therapy
- Cold laser therapy
Dr. Wonhee Lee, LAc, Ph.D
Dr. Lee is a licensed acupuncturist, who also offers pain management. She completed her Bachelor of Science degree at ChunNam National University (S. Korea), her Master’s degree at South Baylo University (Summa Cum Laude), and her Ph.D from American Liberty University Health Science. She is certified by the California Acupuncture Board, with certificates for facial derma rejuvenation therapy-AMTS and clean needle technique. She is a member of World Society Integrative Medicine, and Asian Medicine Association Research Group.
Massage Therapist/Registered Nurse
Most insurance ACCEPTED
PPO Insurance, HMO
Medi-cal & Medicare
Auto Accident & Personal Injury
Work Related Injury
Affordable Cash Plan
We offer chiropractic, acupuncture, and massage therapy to promote natural healing and well-being.
We focus on disorders of the musculoskeletal and nervous system to maintain the integrity of the spine and nervous system. We apply safe, non-surgical treatments to provide fast neck and back pain relief. Chiropractic treatments include:
- Spinal decompression for discs
- Cold laser therapy
- Spinal/posture correction
- Rehab exercises
- Spinal manipulation
Acupuncture promotes the body to heal naturally by inserting needles and applying heat or electrical stimulation at very precise acupuncture points (energy channels flowing through the body). The needles unblock any obstruction to reestablish regular flow of energy in the body by stimulating the nervous system to release chemicals in the muscles, spinal cord, and brain. This helps the body’s internal organs correct their imbalances (e.g., digestion, absorption, energy production) to influence the internal regulating system.
Our massage therapists specialize in Swedish, deep tissue, and sports massage, which are proven and effective methods for relaxation and stress relief and can help improve your health in the following ways:
- Increased blood circulation; lower heart rate, blood pressure, stress and tension
- Improved flexibility
- Chronic/temporary pain relief
- Increases levels of serotonin (protect against depression) and endorphin (the body’s natural painkiller)
- Strengthens immune system
- Prevents sports injuries & increases athletic performance
- Helps relieve tension, sinus, and migraine headaches
What People Say
how can we help you?
- Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri: 9:00am-7:00pm
- Tue: 9:00am-12:30pm
- Sat: 9:00am-1:00pm